Hand Microsurg. Year: 2015, Volume: 4, Issue: 3
- Surgical treatment results of hand deformities in patients with Apert syndrome
- Assessing the opinions of subjects with or without sustained hand injury about toe-to-thumb transfer
- A serious injury underlying an underestimated small laceration of the hand
- A reliable method for the treatment of lower third soft tissue defects of the leg: Use of a posterior tibial artery perforator flap
- Schwannoma on palmar surface of the hand: A rare case report
- A rare paediatric trauma: Lateral condyle humerus fracture with concomitant postero-medial elbow dislocation.
- An easy way to facilitate manipulation of veins during coupler device usage
- Performing Allenís test in immobile hand: The Esmarch bandage method
- Another penetration spot for palmar infection in Dupuytrenís patients: Palmar skin pit
- Is it safe to extract the nail after the anastomosis?
- An ectopic pseudomamma on the arm
- The use of polyurethane foam as an antimicrobial dressing material in hand surgery
Letter to the Editor