Hand Microsurg. Year: 2015, Volume: 4, Issue: 1
- Treatment of delayed proximal interphalangeal joint fractures with a handmade dynamic external fixator
- Giant lipomas of the hand
- Management of cold and pulseless hand after closed reduction and percutaneous pinning of pediatric humerus supracondylar fracture: Is it really necessary to explore brachial artery?
- Giant cell tumor of the tendon sheath restricting joint movement in the thumb: A case study and review of literature
- The juncturae tendinum flap: An alternative method for the reconstruction of extensor tendon defects
- A successful double-layer facial nerve repair: A case presentation